• Invocation - District 2
• Presentation of William "Doc" Myers Lifetime County Advocate Award to Senator Daniel Webster
• Presentation of National Arts Program and Employee Performing Arts
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Greater Orlando Aviation Authority Update.
2. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Architectural and Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y8-912-CH, from the following 12 firms, listed alphabetically:
• A.D. Hetzer Architect
• Bentley Architects & Engineers, Inc.
• Bock & Partners Architecture, Inc.
• BRPH Architects-Engineers, Inc.
• Harvard Jolly, Inc.
• KBJ Architects, Inc.
• Kha Le-Huu & Partners
• MLM-Martin Architects, Inc.
• MRI Architectural Group, Inc.
• Rhodes & Brito Architects, Inc.
• RK Collaborative, Inc.
• Starmer Ranaldi Planning and Architecture, Inc.
([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and
Contracts Division) Page 242-250
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Innovation Way Update.
2. Approval of interim procedures for implementing school concurrency and adoption of a resolution regarding certain service fees charged by the Orange County Growth Management Department to cover the cost of reviewing school concurrency applications and maintaining a school concurrency management system.
C. HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Commission on Aging Update. (Office on Aging)
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
1. Applicant: Robert T. Ogden for Ogden PD; Case RZ-08-03-016, July 17, 2008; District 1
B Preliminary Subdivision Plan
2. Sweetwater Golf & Country Club Planned Development - Golf Villas Venetian Del Mar Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 2
C. Substantial Changes
3. Applicant: Orange County, Butte Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP) (AKA Eastpointe Center PD); amend plan; District 4
4. Applicant: Gregg Inghram, D.R. Morton, Inc., Zellwood Station Planned Development - Zellwood Station Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 2
D. Substantial Changes
5. Applicant: Scott Henderson of Henderson Planning Group, LLC, Rouse Run Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 5; continued from July 29, 2008
6. Applicant: Ted Brown of Baker & Hosteller LLP, The Rialto Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
7. Applicant: Jeff Banker, Highland Engineering, Inc, The Rialto Planned
Development - The Rialto Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan;
8. Designating area as "Innovation Way: ROCC" (Redeveloping Orange County Communities) and as a Brownfield Area
F. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
9. Applicant: Wesley B. and Judith D. Davis, Lake Irma, permit, District 5
G. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
10. Applicant: Jack Galloway, Lake Martha, permit, District 5
Public hearing scheduled for 5:01 p.m.
11. Library Budget - 2nd hearing
V. PUBLIC COMMENT*