• Moment of Silence for CO Mark Parker
• Invocation – District 5
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of March 30, 2009 through April 5, 2009 as Children's Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. County Administrator
1. Burnham Institute Update.
2. Selection of one consultant and two ranked alternates to provide consulting services for Gopher Tortoise Relocation Evaluation and Feasibility Study, Request for Proposals Y9-808-J2, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
• Biological Research Associates
• Dyer, Riddle, Mills & Precourt, Inc.
• Glatting Jackson Kercher Anglin, Inc.
• LG2 Environmental Solutions, Inc.
• Tortuga Consulting, LLC
([Community and Environmental Services Department Environmental Protection Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
B. Health and Family Services Department
1. Head Start Annual Report and approval of Head Start eligibility criteria for 2009-2010. (Head Start Division)
March 5, 2009 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
1. Applicant: Max Epstein, Allen Epstein, and Tony Cheung for Woodbury Church Planned Development; Case RZ-07-11-090, January 15, 2009; District 4
B. Substantial Changes
2. Applicant: Judy Stewart of Dave Schmitt Engineering, Inc., Fieldstream Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 3
3. Applicant: Kevin Brown, Lake Sherwood Village Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 6
4. Applicant: Peter-John F. Sutch, for Sam's East, Inc., Lake Sherwood Village Planned Development - Sam's Club Preliminary Subdivision; amend plan; District 6
5. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 18, pertaining to Fire Prevention and False Alarm
6. Enacting Orange County Code, Chapter 35, pertaining to use of traffic infraction detectors to enforce red light violations
E. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
7. Applicant: Andrew DeCandis, Orange County Public Schools (OCPS), for West Orange Relief High School Planned Development; Case RZ-07-06-048, September 18, 2008; District 1; continued from November 11, 2008; and January 27, 2009