II. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Professional Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y10-906-RM, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
Bobes Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc.
John J. Christie & Associates
Matern Professional Engineering, Inc.
Milan Engineering, Inc.
TLC Engineering for Architecture, Inc. ([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
B. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Pine Hills Business Redevelopment Task Force Interim Report (Neighborhood Services Division)
C. HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Orange County Health Department Update.
2. Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council Update. (EMS Office of the Medical Director)
D. County Commissioner's Report
1. Regulation of Secondary Metal Recycling
August 5, 2010 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendation
IV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE DISCUSSION, THIS MEETING IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
1. Discussion regarding Orange County, Florida and Martha O. Haynie, Orange County Comptroller v. Expedia, Inc., Orbitz, LLCand Orbitz, Inc. Case No. 2006CA-0021 04-0. Page 258
LOCATION: County Administrator's Fifth Floor Executive Conference Room TIME: 10:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.