Discover a place that CNN ranked as a top ten world destination for 2012.
If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.
This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.
We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau Report.
B. PUBLIC SAFETY
1. 2010 Hurricane Season. (Office of Emergency Management)
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR (Continued)
2. Selection of one firm and an alternate for negotiation and award of a Multi-Family Affordable Housing Development Neighborhood Stabilization (NSP) and State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP) Agreement Request for Proposals Y1 0-628-GJ, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
3. Approval of 2011 Employee Health Plan and Premium Schedule.
May 20, 2010 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Unit
1. Holden Heights Phase 3, establish for water connection costs for the wastewater system; District 6; continued from May 25, 2010
B. Preliminary Subdivision Plan Public Hearing
2. Foothills of Mount Dora Planned Development -Foothills of Mount Dora Phase 4 Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 2; continued from May 11, 2010
9860 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL. 32819
Phone: (407) 685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.