I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Edwards wishes to discuss an ordinance regarding prohibiting camping.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Sheriffs Office Issues and Challenges.
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of three firms and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for Continuing Utilities Geotechnical and Materials Testing. Request for Proposals Y11-903-PH. from the following six firms. listed alphabetically:
- Ardaman & Associates. Inc
- Nodarse/Page One Joint Venture
- Professional Service Industries, Inc.
- Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Universal Engineering Sciences. Inc., BPC Group, Inc./Nadic
- Engineering, Inc. Joint Venture UBNJV ([Utilities Department Engineering Division) Purchasing and Contracts Division)
D. HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Medicaid Billing Process.
A. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Ombudsman and Ethics Ordinance.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Business Development Division Update. (Business Development Division)
IV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE DISCUSSION,THIS MEETING IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
1. Discussion regarding Orange County, Florida and Martha O. Hayne, Orange County Comptroller v. Expedia, Inc., Orbitz, LLC and Orbitz, Inc. Case No. 2006CA-002104-0.
LOCATION: County Administrator's Fifth Floor Executive Conference Room
Time: During the morning meeting
Consent Agenda B.6
II. DISCUSSION AGENDA (CONTINUED)
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT (Continued)
2. Commissioner Brummer wishes to make a motion to rescind the Board's actions of April 5, 2011 regarding the Holly Creek Planned Development Land Use Plan and Holly Creek Phase II Preliminary Subdivision Plan.
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Board direction regarding Comprehensive Plan Amendment 2009-2-B-MMTD-1, which was adopted by Ordinance 2009-28 on October 13, 2009. District 4. (Growth Management Department)
F. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Waste Tire Program Update. (Solid Waste Division)
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Benefit Unit
1. Cypress Springs Area, amend for retention pond(s); District 4; continued from March 15, 2011
2. Bear Lake Highlands -Wheeler, establish for street lighting; District 2
3. Mabel Bridge, establish for street lighting and for retention, pond(s) maintenance; District 1
4. Robinson Hills Units 1 through 8, amend for street lighting and Unit 8 establish for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 2 .
B. Petition to Vacate
5. Applicant: Karl Hodges; Petition to Vacate 10-08, portion of right of way easement; District 6
C. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Dave Schmitt, Spring Lake Planned Development (PO) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 4