I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Orange County Housing Finance Authority Update. (Housing Finance Authority)
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of two firms to provide Labor Counsel Services, Request for Proposals Y11-1046-PD for two 1-year term contracts. from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
- Allen, Norton & Blue, P.A.
- Fisher & Phillips, LLP ([Office of Accountability Human Resources Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for Eastern Water Reclamation Facility (EWRF) Centrifuge Dewatering Improvements, Request for Proposals Y11-807-PH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
- AECOM Technical Services,lnc.
- Brown and Caldwell
- Hazen and Sawyer, P.C.
- ([Utilities Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Selection of three firms and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Stormwater Management Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y11-901EZ, from the following eleven firms, listed alphabetically:
- Brown and Caldwell
- Camp Dresser & McKee (COM)
- Civil Engineering Group, Inc.
- Geosyntec Consultants
- HSW Engineering, Inc.
- Inwood Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Pegasus Engineering LLC
- Singhofen & Associates, Inc.
- Tetra Tech, Inc.
- TLP/E Sciences JV
- Woolpert, Inc. ([Public Works Department Stormwater Management Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 252-304
C. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Homelessness in Central Florida. (Mental Health & Homeless Division) Page 305
D. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Water Cooperative of Central Florida. All Districts. (Utilities Administration Division) Page 306
July 7,2011 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Comprehensive Plan
1. Transmittal of 2011-2 Regular Cycle Amendments
PRIVATELY INITIATED FUTURE LAND USE MAP (FLUM) AMENDMENTS
2011-2-A-1-1 (LDR to PD-ALF) Hal Marston for Classic Auto Cars and Parts, Inc
2011-2-A-1-2 RS 1/1 to PD-C/O/MDR(RS) Momtaz Barq for Chancellor Investments, LLC
2011-2-A-4-1 RS 112 to PD-C/O/MDRlRS1I2 (USA Expansion)] and Removal of the property from the Lake Hart/Lake Whippoorwill RS Scott Gentry for Multiple Owners (POSTPONED TO 2012-1 CYCLE)
STAFF INITIATED PLAN TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS
2011-2-8-FLUE-1 Text amendment to Future Land Use Element Policy FLU1.2.4 regarding allocation of additional lands to the Urban Service Area (USA)
2011-2-8-FLUE-2 Text amendments to Future Land Use Element Policy FLUB.1.4 establishing the maximum densities and intensities for proposed Planned Developments within Orange County
2011-2-8-CIE-1 Text amendments to the Capital Improvements Element in accordance with the required annual CIE update
EXPEDITED STAFF INITIATED PLAN TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS
2011-2-8-FLUM-1 Map amendment removing Future Land Use Map designations for parcels previously annexed by incorporated jurisdictions within Orange County and assigning Future Land Use Map designations for those that were inadvertently removed
2011-2-8-FLUM-2 Map amendment to the Future Land Use Map consistent with Conservation Element Policy C1.4.4 to change the designations for Green PLACE properties from Rural (R) and/or Parks and Recreation/Open Space (PRlOS) to Preservation (PRES)
2011-2-8-CONS-1 Text amendment to the Conservation Element Policy C1.16
2011-2-8-CP-1 Text amendments to Future Land Use Element Policies FLU4.5.4, FLUB.1.1 and Transportation Element Policy T126.96.36.199(WITHDRAWN)