I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. 2011 Legislative Summary.
C. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Black Business Investment Fund of Central Florida, Inc. Program Update.
D. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY
1. Board direction tq staff regarding the Pine Hills Business Redevelopment Task Force recommendation to create a Neighborhood Improvement District in Pine Hills. Districts 1, 2, and 6. (Neighborhood Preservation and Revitalization Division)
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and an alternate for Internet Payment Gateway Solution Provider, Request for Proposals Y11-152-GC, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
- First Data Government Solutions, LP ([Utilities Department Custom Service Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Design Services for Orange County Corrections Kitchen and Laundry Facilities, Request for Proposals Y11805-RM, from the following two firms. listed alphabetically:
- Clemons, Rutherford &Associates, Inc.
- RQAW Corporation ([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Selection of one finn and an alternate to provide Engineering Services for State Road 50 from Dean Road to Old Cheney Highway, Request for Proposals Y11806-PH, from the following two finns, listed alphabetically:
- CPH Engineers, Inc.
- Inwood consulting Engineers, Inc. ([Utilities Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
D. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY (Continued)
2. Business Climate Survey Presentation. (Government Relations)
F. FIRE RESCUE DEPARTMENT
1 . 2011 Hurricane Season. (Office of Emergency Management)
G. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Florida Legislative Impact on Growth Management.
May 19, 2011 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. After-the-Fact Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
1. Applicant: Brian Christensen, Venetian Canal, after-the-fact permit, District 4
B. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
2. Applicant: David Schlemmer, Lake Marsha, permit, District 1
C. Boat Ramp
3. Applicant: Lake Pickett Reserve LLC, Lake Pickett, permit, District 5
D. Conservation Area Impact
4. Applicant: Lake Pickett Reserve LLC, Econlockhatchee Protection Area, Class I Wetlands Permit, District 5
E. Preliminary Subdivision
5. Lake Pickett Reserve Preliminary Subdivision, District 5
6. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 23, pertaining to school impact fees.