I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Amending Orange County Code, Section 2-26, pertaining to revision of the boundaries of the six county commission districts to account for population changes reflected in the 2010 Federal Census; continued from November 15, 2011 for Board discussion and decision.
IV. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of Resolution approving the issuance of Orange County Industrial Development Authority Industrial Development Revenue Bonds (Vitag Florida, LLC Project), Series 2011/2012, in an aggregate principal amount not to exceed $55,000,000. (Industrial Development Authority)
B. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY
1. Approval of Resolution of the Orange County Board of County Commissioners regarding Resolution No. 2008-M-11, as extended, relating to permitting and approvals for development activity within the Pinecastle Jeep Range (District 4).
November 3, 2011 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
III. PUBLIC HEARINGS (Continued)
A. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
2. Waterford Creek Preliminary Subdivision Plan - (Case # PSP-11-05-16), District 4.
B. Planning and Zoning
3. Applicant: Robert Paymayesh for Clara C. McPhail and Phillip McPhail, Ten Acres International Orlando Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); Case LUP-10-02-031, September 15, 2011; District 1
4. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 2, pertaining to Commencement of Terms of County Commissioners and the County Mayor
D. Substantial Change
5. Applicant: Ken Stoltenberg, Grassmere Reserve Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 2
6. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 32, pertaining to Solid Waste Management
VI. JOINT MEETING
A. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY
1. Joint meeting between Orange County School Board and Board of County Commissioners.