C. COUNTY ATTORNEY
1. Approval of Orange County’s Acknowledgement of Settlement Agreement between the Orange County Comptroller and Expedia, Inc., Hotels.com, L.P., and Hotwire, Inc., and Consent to Dropping Expedia, Inc., as a Party in the case styled, Orange County, Florida, and Martha O. Haynie, Orange County Comptroller, vs. Expedia, Inc., and Orbitz, LLC, case number 2006-CA-2104.
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the Board.
B. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Boyd wishes to discuss a Proposed Fuel Sign Ordinance.
2. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss the Commencement of Term of Office for the Mayor and County Commissioners.
3. Commissioner Thompson wishes to discuss a Small Business Assistance Program.
4. Commissioner Edwards wishes to discuss a notice of motion to rescind the vote taken on September 20, 2011 regarding adopted resolution calling for a Referendum on Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption being placed on the 2010 Presidential Primary Preference Ballot.
C. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment to the Orange County Canvassing Board.
D. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Environmental Streamlining Task Force Interim Report. (Environmental Protection Division)
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Regulatory Streamlining Task Force Interim Report. (Planning Division)
September 15, 2011 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Unit
1. Big Sand Lake, amend for general lake cleaning, maintenance and aquatic plant control; District 1; continued from August 23, 2011
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Russell Maynard, Tinwood Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1; continued from August 23, 2011
C. Development Review Committee Appeal
3. Appellant/Applicant: Tom Harb, Beeline Center, LLC, Project ABC Planned Development ñ Grande Plaza NE Quadrant ñ Tract 8 ñ Lot 4 Bee Line Center (fka Shoppes at the Lakes) Development Plan; District 4; continued from August 23, 2011
D. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
4. Evergreen Planned Development - Preliminary Subdivision, District 2
E. Substantial Change
5. Applicant: John Florio, Isleworth Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
F. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Gregory Lee, Lake Reams Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1; Continued from September 13, 2011 and September 20, 2011
7. Ordinance Creating Article VIII, Chapter 26, Orange County Code, Prohibiting Simulated Gambling and Simulated Gambling Devices, and Amending Chapter 38, Orange County Code, related to Zoning of Simulated Gambling Establishments (First of Two Public Hearings regarding Amendments to Chapter 38)