Invocation - District 5
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Update on Sanford Burnham's Medical Research Institute. (Office of Economic, Trade and Tourism)
2. Approval of the Second Amendment to the Orlando/Orange County Interlocal Agreement - Performing Arts Center, Event Center, and Citrus Bowl. (Office of Accountability
3. Approval of Amendment No. 3, Contract Y10-1013-GC, Web-based Driver and Risk Assessment, with Sonic E-Learning, Inc., in the amount of $54,080, for a revised total contract amount of $181,742. (Risk Management Division)
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of four firms and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Professional Engineering Design Services, Request for Proposals Y12-905-CH, from the following ten firms, listed alphabetically:
- AVCON, Inc.
- Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc.
- Corzo Castella Thompson Salman, P.A.
- Cribb Philbeck Weaver Group, Inc.
- E & E Engineers, Inc.
- Florida Engineering Group, Inc.
- GTC Engineering Corporation
- Kelly, Collins & Gentry, Inc.
- Pegasus Engineering, LLC
- TLP Engineering Consultants, Inc.
([Public Works Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
C. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Acceptance of Chairman's Final Report transmitting the recommendations of the Environmental Streamlining Task Force. All Districts. (Environmental Protection Division)
I. CONSENT AGENDA (Continued)
2. Approval for the Parks and Recreation Division to allow youth ages 16 to 17 to utilize fitness equipment at the County Recreation Centers, subject to requirements as stipulated by the Parks and Recreation Division. All Districts. (Parks and Recreation Division)
June 21, 2012 Planning and Zoning Recommendations
D. OFFICE OF REGIONAL MOBILITY
1. MetroPlan Orlando Board Meeting Briefing.
E. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Solid Waste Study Update. All Districts. (Administration)
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Conservation Area Impact
1. Applicant: Keene's Pointe Community Association, Inc., 9757 Carillon Park Drive, Class I Wetlands Permit, District 1; continued from May 8, 2012
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Kathy Hattaway Bengochea, Little Lake Bryan Planned Development (PD) Phase 1 - Parcel 1 Lots 1 - 5 Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 1
C. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
3. Stillwater Crossings and Center Bridge Planned Development/ Summerport Parcel CB - 6 Preliminary Subdivision Plan, District 1
D. Substantial Change
4. Applicant: Lance Bennett, Sand Lake Groves Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
F. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the board.