I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Legislative Session Wrap-up.
2. Endorsement of a member of the Board of County Commissioners to serve as the Orange County representative on the Wekiva River Basin Commission with a term expiring September 21, 2012.
3. Appointment of an individual to the Visit Orlando Board of Directors with a term expiring December 31, 2013.
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Drop-in Center Update.
2. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Construction Cost Estimating and Scheduling Evaluation Services, Request for Proposals Y12-164-LC, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
- Atkins North America, Inc.
- Cost Management, Inc.
- Montgomery Consulting Group, Inc.
- PMA Consultants, LLC
- ProjectStar Management Consultants, Inc.
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- Willis Construction Consulting, Inc.
([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division
3. Selection of two firms and one alternate to provide Wraparound Orange Family Partner Services, Request for Proposals Y12-170-LC, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
- Renaissance Family Solutions, Inc.
- The Mental Health Association of Central Florida, Inc.
- Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
([Family Services Department Mental Health and Homeless Issues Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 473-495
March 1, 2012 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Municipal Service Taxing Unit/Benefit Unit
1. Center Lane - Pine Hills Manor and Rolling Pines Manor, establish for one time only speed hump installation; District 2
2. Cape Orlando Estates and Villas at Wedgefield - Alabaster Avenue and Maxim Parkway, amend for street lighting; District 5
3. Groveland Area - East Crystal Lake Avenue, establish for street lighting; District 4
4. Tierra Bella, establish for retention pond(s) maintenance and for street lighting; District 3
B. Development Review Committee Appeal
5. Appellant: Apex Group II Applicant: James E. Shepherd, Reina Estates Planned Development aka The Estates at Lake Clarice, District 1; continued from December 20, 2011
C. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Allan Goldberg, Lake Hugh Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 1; continued from January 24, 2012
7. Applicant: Allan Goldberg, Gotha Estates Planned Development - Gotha Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 1; continued from January 24, 2012
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA (Continued)
C. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Land Acquisition Program Update and Approval and Execution by the Mayor of Contract for Sale and Purchase between UDDO Development Inc. and Orange County, and approval of Warranty Deed from Uddo Development, Inc. to Orange County, authorization to disburse funds to pay purchase price and closing costs and perform all actions necessary and incidental to closing. District 4.
D. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY
1. Board direction regarding implementing the Business Assistance for Neighborhood Corridors Pilot Program in Pine Hills and Azalea Park. Districts 2, 3, and 6. (Neighborhood Preservation and Revitalization Division)
E. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Water Billing Adjustments Report. All Districts. (Customer Service Division)
2. Approval to issue a Purchase Order to Shaw Environmental, Inc. under the U.S. General Services Administration Contract No, GS-23F-0309M for an amount not-to-exceed $398,815 for the Solid Waste Study. All Districts. (Administration)
VI. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Series. All Districts. (Growth Management Department)