STD Testing Near Me
Health Care Center for the Homeless
- Contact: 407-428-5751
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
- Address: 232 North Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida 32805
- Website: https://hcch.org/
- Additional Info: Provides medical care, oral health services, behavioral health and substance abuse counseling, an on- site pharmacy, vision services, and residential TB shelter.
- Contact: 407-876-6699
- Hours: Call for more information.
- Address: 455 9th Street. Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Website: http://www.shepherdshope.org/
- Additional Info: Provides free and compassionate healthcare to the men, women and children in Central Florida who visit our five health centers to receive hope and healing.
Aspire Health Partners
- Contact: 407-875-3700 x6186
- Hours: Mon: 8am-7pm Tues & Wed :8am-5pm; Thurs: 8am-7pm; Fri: 8am-5pm
- Address: 1800 Mercy Drive Orlando, FL 32808
- Website: https://aspirehealthpartners.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Info: Access Center that provides intake screening services for mental health issues, substance use disorders, and other addictions. -Drug court and mental health court services. -Provides education and justice programs.
Positive Behavioral Solutions
- Contact: 321-972-4265
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am-6pm Fri: 8am-3pm
- Address: 901 Douglas Ave Ste 100B Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- Website: https://www.pbsfl.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional Info: Offers counseling in Orlando to all ages for individual counseling, relationship counseling, couples counseling, and marriage and family counseling.
Center for Multicultural Wellness and Prevention
- Contact: 407-648-9440
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:30am-7pm Fri: 8:30am-5pm
- Address: 1685 Lee Road Suite 200 Winter Park, FL 32789
- Website: http://cmwp.org/
- Additional Info: Organization that offers non-clinical, culturally and linguistically sensitive outreach services that promote optimal emotional, mental and physical health to the diverse populations in Central Florida.
National Alliance on Mental Illness
Primary Care Access Network
- Contact: 407-836-PCAN (7226)
- Hours: Visit website for more information.
- Address: Review Brochure from website for more information on locations and hours.
- Website: https://www.pcanorangecounty.com/
- Additional Info: Dedicated to improving access to healthcare in Orange County.
Outlook Clinic: Mental Health Association of Central Florida
- Contact: 407-898-0110
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
- Address: 1525 E Robinson Street Orlando, FL 32801
- Additional Info: Outlook Clinic offers counseling in Orlando for adults 18 years and older. There are specific admission criteria to qualify for counseling services. If you don't qualify for counseling through Outlook, you will be referred to another counseling service in Orlando that can meet your needs.
- Contact: 407-522-2144
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
- Address: 1033 N. Pine Hills Rd., Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32808
- Website: https://www.flsteps.org/
- Email: Contact Us listed on Website for Referrals: https://www.flsteps.org/referrals
- Offers comprehensive substance use treatment and education services including but not limited to adult outpatient or day treatment programs, mental health services, medication assisted treatment, and women’s residential program.
PAN American Behavioral Health
- Contact: 407-982-7718
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
- Address: 7041 Grand National Drive, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32819
- Website: https://www.panambh.com/
- Additional Info: Offers screenings for mental health and substance use conditions; assessment/evaluation; outpatient psychiatric medication management; outpatient psychiatric individual therapy, outpatient bio-psychosocial; outpatient psychiatric evaluation; outpatient family therapy; substance abuse services, medication assisted treatment, and psychosocial rehabilitation in both individual and group settings.
- Contact: Vickie L. Cobb-Lucien
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm - Saturday (twice per month) by appt
- Address: 6220 South Orange Blossom Trail Ste 602 Orlando, Fl 32809
- Website: www.embracemyhealth.org
- Additional Info: (Services provided)- Primary Care Services, Chronic Care Management, Preventative Care Services- PrEP, PEP, HIV/STI*Rapid Start HIV, Women's Health, Mental Health, School/ Sports/DOT Physicals.
Positive Assistance, Inc. D/B/A Inclusive Care of Orlando
- Contact: 407-412-6569 & 321-779-PrEP
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat & Sun 1pm to 5pm
- Address: 7156 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32818
- Website: www.positiveassistance.org
- Additional Info: Primary care clinic, STI/HIV Testing, Treatment & Counseling, PrEP/PEP services & Case Management, Test & Treat, Linkage to Care, Immigration services, Translation/Interpretation (Creole-Spanish-French), Transportation (Bus pass, Lyft & Uber ride), Condoms/In Home testing Kits (Mail or home delivery), Peer support group/Mental Health Screening & linkage, HIV Talk show & stigma education in Creole (99.9 FM Friday 8:00 - 9:00 PM, Panick FM Radio), English Class: Every Thursday, 6:00 PM-8:00 PM, Outreach services (Mobile Unit STI Treatment & PrEP)