The Pine Hills Neighborhood Improvement District (NID) was created in December of 2011 as a recommendation from the Pine Hills Business Redevelopment Task Force.
This NID focuses on crime prevention and neighborhood revitalization along the major business corridor within Pine Hills.
Potential Community Benefits
- Financial assistance to growing businesses.
- Appearance improvements to the business corridor
- Street and intersections improvements.
- Pedestrian and bicycling safety improvements.
- Lighting, parks, stormwater drainage, and utility improvements
- Safer mass transit access improvements
- Reduction in crime
ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETINGS
Wellcare Community Room
6801 West Colonial Drive, Hiawassee Plaza, Orlando, Florida 32818
(First Tuesday of Each Month from 9 to 11am - except during holidays)