Hours of Operation:
Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Phone Number: (407) 254-9030
2451 N Dean RD
Orlando, FL 32817
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9030; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
Special Event: Fish4Fun on Saturday, September 10!
- Fish4Fun is a free catch-and-release fishing event for ages 12 and younger that takes place at four parks (see below – children can participate in any or all four events); each on-site registration starts at 7:30 a.m.; fishing tournament 8-10 a.m.; and winners recognized 10-11 a.m. We encourage family and friends to fish with their registered child and to bring your own fishing gear if you have it; supplies will be offered to registered children, while supplies last. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call Parks Special Events 407-836-6249.
- Saturday, September 10: Blanchard Park, 2451 N. Dean Rd., Orlando
- Saturday, September 17: Bear Creek Recreation Complex, 1600 Bear Crossing Dr., Orlando
- Saturday, September 24: Barnett Park, 4801 W. Colonial Dr., Orlando
- Sunday, September 25: Bithlo Park, 18501 Washington Ave., Orlando
The paved 7.4-mile Little Econ Greenway Trail and the Little Econ River run through Jay Blanchard Park.
To contact the Blanchard Park YMCA Family Center, call 407-381-8000 for membership information.