Job Creation Initiative
On January 31, 2012 Orange County citizens voted to approve a referendum allowing the Board of County Commissioners to grant ad valorem tax exemptions to qualified new and existing companies. The Job Creation Initiative Information Page.
Orange County partners with the Orlando Economic Partnership and the State of Florida to attract, retain and grow companies within our targeted industries. Our benefits to businesses include:
- A favorable tax structure.
- A diverse, growing high-tech workforce.
- The presence of mature, as well as ground breaking industry sectors.
- High quality of life.
- Incentive packages: tax incentives, workforce training funds, and infrastructure grants.
- Programs geared toward both new and growing companies.
For more information on incentives, visit theOrlando Economic Partnership website.