Criteria documents are provided by clicking on your facility type on the bulleted list above to assist with the development and submission of Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans (CEMP). In order to avoid delays, plans should be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to their expiration date.
Emergency Management has up to 60 days to perform the initial review of your plan. Plans are reviewed in order of submission. If deficiencies are found the facility will be notified via email. The facility has up to 30 days to submit revisions after notification. We will strive to review those revisions within 60 days of receipt.
Create An Account
In order to submit your CEMP and EPP, you must create an account. If you are a new user or need an account set up, please email the following information to HCF@ocfl.net.
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Indicate if the point of contact is for multiple facilities in Orange County and provide the names of those facilities.
A complete CEMP submission includes:
- AHCA criteria/crosswalk with page numbers indicating where the information can be found within the plan
- Facility Contact Form
- Current Approval letter of your Fire Safety Plan from the Fire Marshal’s office
- Approval Letter cannot expire within 60 days of submission
- If you are using the Facility Fire Inspection Report, the report must indicate the Fire Safety Plan being reviewed and approved
- Updated Mutual aid Agreements with signature and current dates
- CEMP Files must be saved and uploaded as PDF files and named as your Facility Name with document description. For Example:
Upload all of your documents under one submission
For additional information on the upload process see the CEMP Submission Instructions manual.
File Upload: Use the following button to submit your complete CEMP submission package.
- Blue Facility CEMP.pdf
- Blue Facility Fire Plan approval letter.pdf
- Blue Facility Transportation agreement .pdf
- Blue Facility Host Mutual aid agreement.pdf
Upload CEMP & EPP