Notice: Applications and hotline close on April 1 at 5 p.m.
More information on the OCFL Newsroom.
What We Offer
- Financial assistance with rent and lot rent
Do I Qualify?
- Legal resident of Orange County
- Have an unforeseen event that is the direct cause of the emergency need
- Insufficient resources to meet emergency need
- Final eligibility for assistance is determined after all documentation has been submitted and reviewed
How do I request help?
- Submit your contact information online at www.ocfl.net/COVID19RentalAssistance OR call 407-836-6500 to request an appointment (no walk-ins accepted)
- We will contact you regarding your request the next business day.
- Appointment lines are open from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon), Monday - Friday
- Appointments are filled in the order they are received
- Bring all required documents to your appointment (list to be provided by scheduler). Required documents may include:
- Photo ID for all adults in household
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Bank statement/transactions for last 30 days
- Pay stubs/records for last 30 days
- Any other household income documentation, child support, food stamps, social security, etc.
- Letter from employer regarding layoff, reduced hours, etc. if available