Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9092
3850 S Econlockhatchee TRL
Orlando, FL 32829
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation,
please call the park directly at 407-254-9092; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 24 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Basketball – Fall Leagues
- Adults ages 18 and older
- Registration: now through September 25
- League plays: Mondays, October 3 – December 12, at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Season is eight games plus two weeks of playoffs; mandatory captain/manager meeting TBD.
- Cost: $350/team, up to 10 players; team must provide jerseys following NFHS basketball regulations; register in-person at South Econ Recreation Center.
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Sunday 1 - 3 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
For pavilion rentals at South Econ Community Park or to reach the Renaissance Senior Center, call 407-254-9070.