Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide
To make a camping reservation, visit Camping & Environmental Education and click "Online Camping Reservations."
Hikers, cyclists and bird watchers will enjoy the beauty of the Lake Apopka Loop Trail (map).
Orange County Parks' signature events at Magnolia Park
- 21st Annual Magnolia Park Bluegrass and Country Music Festival: Saturday, April 18, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; cost: free event. Bring chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks.
- 20th Annual Pumpkin Fest and Hayride: October 2020, 6 - 9 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (ages 12 and younger), adults free. Enjoy non-scary Halloween fun for all ages: hay rides, games, costume contest and a bonfire to toast marshmallows! Bug repellant recommended. No pets allowed in festival area.
- 20th Annual Afternoon with Santa: December 2020, 2 - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (cash only), free for adults. See Santa arrive by airboat!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 12, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Tuesdays, 9 - 9:50 a.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: free program.
- Eco Adventures: free programs, as scheduled by groups
- Walk N' Talk: free fitness program, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:05 - 9 a.m.
- Campfire Chat: free program, Saturdays 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
On October 20, 2011, Lovell's Landing State Historic Marker was dedicated on the shore of Lake Apopka at Magnolia Park.