Hikers, cyclists and bird watchers will enjoy the beauty of the Lake Apopka Loop Trail!
Lake Apopka Loop Trail Map
Orange County Parks' signature events at Magnolia Park
- 18th Annual Afternoon with Santa: December 2018, 2 - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 per child, adults free.
- 19th Annual Magnolia Park Bluegrass and Folk Music Festival: May 2019, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 cash per adult, children free.
- 19th Annual Pumpkin Fest and Hayride: October 2019, 6 - 9 p.m.; cost: $4 per child, adults free.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide.
- Eco Adventures - free, as scheduled by groups
- Walk N' Talk - free, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:05 - 9 a.m.
- Campfire Chat - free, Saturdays 4:30 p.m.
On October 20, 2011, Lovell's Landing State Historic Marker was dedicated on the shore of Lake Apopka at Magnolia Park.