Who needs to enroll?
- Employees changing benefits
- Employees changing their covered dependents
- Employees who want a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or are continuing their FSA in 2023
Employees who do not wish to make changes, do not need to complete open enrollment elections. Current 2022 elections will roll over to 2023.
Log in to myOCPortal to make changes to your benefits elections and review your Open Enrollment Confirmation statement. Watch the Open Enrollment Overview Video.
For assistance, please plan to join one of our in person or remote open enrollment benefits presentations. Click on the "Benefits Presentations" tab for more information. Remote sessions will be recorded and available for you to re-watch.
- Open Enrollment starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on Saturday, October 1, 2022.
- Open Enrollment ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, October 14, 2022. It is recommended you print your confirmation statement in order to verify your elections.
- Applicable dependent documentation is due to HR on or before 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, October 28, 2022. For additional information, click on the "Adding Dependents" tab.
- Applicable medical underwriting applications are due to The Standard on or before 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, October 28, 2022.
- Ensure that your Health Savings Account (HSA) is open and active so the County can deposit your annual $750/$1,250 in January 2023.
What you need to know...
Life & Disability Insurance
Enrollment changes may require you to complete medical underwriting, for details see the Medical Underwriting tab.
For assistance, email email@example.com
For assistance with Medical and dental plans, email our Cigna Onsite Representatives at OCRep@Cigna.com
What is required for Open Enrollment? Refer to Eligibility and Rules section of employee benefits handbook.
- Initial Enrollment: If dependent is being added to County healthcare coverage for the first time then dependent documentation is required.
- Dependent Child (biological, adopted/custodial, or grandchild): If dependent child has ever been covered on one or more healthcare plans (medical, dental, or vision), and is being added to another healthcare plan, additional documentation is not required.
- Spouse/Step Child: If dependent spouse or stepchild has been covered on one or more healthcare plans (medical, dental, or vision) within the last five (5) years, and is being added to another healthcare plan, additional documentation is not required.
- Example: Biological child is currently enrolled in dental and vision for 2022. That same child is being added to medical for 2023. No additional documentation is required.
- Example: Adopted child is not currently enrolled in medical, dental or vision. Adopted child is being added to dental for 2023. Documentation IS required as this is the initial enrollment.
- Example: Spouse was enrolled in the County’s medical benefits plan seven years ago. Spouse is being added to dental for 2023. Documentation IS required as this is the initial enrollment.
Supporting document must be submitted to HR on or before October 28, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Employees can upload dependent documentation directly to our secure Box.com folder
- Employee ID, last name, and "OE" should be included in the title of the dependent documentation prior to upload.
- If documentation is not received by the deadline, the dependent will not be added.
Open enrollment benefits presentations will be hosted in person and remotely this year. Additional information can be found on the "Benefits Presentation" tab.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 407-836-5661 or email Benefits@ocfl.net
If you made changes to life and/or disability insurance elections, you may be required to submit a medical underwriting application to The Standard. Refer to the medical underwriting rules chart for details.
For assistance, email OClifeanddisability@standard.com
Retiree Open Enrollment
November 1 – November 19, 2022
Contact Chard-Snyder at 888-993-4646 for assistance with enrollment.
Contact Cigna at 1-800-244-6224 for assistance with understanding your plan options.
For general assistance, call 407-836-5661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retiree open enrollment benefits presentations will be hosted in person and remotely this year. Additional information can be found on the "Benefits Presentation" tab.
2023 Retiree Handbook
Open Enrollment Benefits Presentations will be held remotely and in person this year. Sessions will include representatives from Human Resources Benefits team and our network providers. Remote sessions will be recorded and available for replay.
- 09/23/2022 12:00-1:00pm Flexible Spending Accounts (Remote) Replay
- 10/04/2022 12:00-1:00pm Medical/RX, Dental, HSA (Remote) Replay
- 10/05/2022 12:00-1:00pm Vision (Remote) Replay
- 10/06/2022 2:00-3:30pm Open Enrollment Overview (Remote) Replay
- 10/07/2022 9:30-11:30am Open Enrollment Overview Register Now
- 10/07/2022 2:00-4:00pm Open Enrollment Overview (Corrections) Register Now
- 10/10/2022 8:00-10:00am Open Enrollment Overview (Corrections) Register Now
- 10/10/2022 2:00-4:00pm Open Enrollment Overview Replay
- 10/11/2022 9:30-11:30am Open Enrollment Overview Register Now
- 11/08/2022 2:00-4:00pm Open Enrollment Overview (Remote) Replay
For more information, call 407-836-5661 or email email@example.com.
Health Savings Account
Health Savings Account (HSA) – Cigna/HSA Bank
If you have enrolled in the OrangePrime Plus plan (HDHP), ensure your HSA account is open and active so the County can deposit your annual $750/1250 in January 2023.
When enrolling for your HSA account:
- Click "begin online enrollment".
- Step one will require you to input your name, date of birth, social security number, address, and contact information.
- Step two will provide you with an opportunity to review your application.
- Step three is your confirmation – be sure to print a copy of your application for your records.
Employees without an open/active HSA account at the time of funding will receive the cash in their paycheck minus applicable taxes.
Need help? Reach out to our Cigna Onsite Reps at OCRep@Cigna.com. They are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Chard-Snyder
If you would like to contribute to an FSA, log into the myOCPortal during open enrollment to elect 2023 coverage. Your prior year elections will NOT automatically rollover.
- Medical FSA annual limit increased from $2,750 to $2,850.
- Limited Purpose FSA annual limit increased from $2,750 to $2,850.
- Dependent care FSA annual limit remains $5,000.
For assistance, contact Chard-Snyder at 1-888-982-7715 or firstname.lastname@example.org