Fingerprinting is completed for the purposes of conducting a criminal history background check.
All employees must undergo a state and national criminal history background check upon hire. Fingerprints are retained for the duration of employment and are re-submitted every five years for an updated national criminal history background check.
To qualify as a vendor or volunteer, a state and national criminal history background check is required. Fingerprints are retained for the duration of vendor/volunteer contract and are re‐submitted every five years for an updated national criminal history background check. Please refer to your vendor contract for additional information.
Only Orange County Government employees, contracted vendors, and volunteers are authorized to utilize the Appointment Scheduler.
To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, please follow the instructions:
- Click Appointment Scheduler.
- Complete all highlighted fields.
- You will receive an appointment confirmation.
- Bring your appointment confirmation and two forms of identification to your fingerprinting appointment.
- If you have any questions or problems registering, you may contact 407‐836‐3519.