About the Office
The Office of Tenant Services acts as a one-stop shop and clearinghouse to address issues of landlord and tenant rights for citizens located within unincorporated Orange County. It focuses on outreach and education for both tenants and landlords by providing information related to renting within Orange County.
To search your address and find out if you reside in unincorporated Orange County, visit the Orange County InfoMap.
It is the policy of Orange County to ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on age, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, familial status, sex, or sexual orientation. Orange County provides equal access and equal opportunity in its programs, services and activities and does not discriminate based on disability.
What We Do
The Office of Tenant Services ensures residents know what their rights are under Florida law. We provide referrals for:
- Orange County Code Enforcement
- Other Orange County departments
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association
- Nonprofit organizations
- Additional community stakeholders
What We Do Not Do
- Provide direct monetary assistance
- Provide emergency rental assistance
- Represent consumers in legal actions
- Provide legal advice
- Force or order a landlord or tenant to provide a specific resolution